As a Newhouse master's student, you'll find a wealth of organizations and support services to help you settle in at Syracuse University. Prospective students can get to know the campus and surrounding area with these helpful links.
Careers and job opportunities
Student centers, activities and organizations
- The Center for Digital Literacy—Supports research projects related to understanding the impact of information, technology and media.
- The Daily Orange—Syracuse University's student newspaper
- Citrus TV
- OrangeTV Network
- SU Athletics
- SU Chapter of Society of Professional Journalists
- TRAC—The Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse uses the computer and the Freedom of Information Act to assess how various agencies of the federal government do business. TRAC has received wide publicity for its pioneering work in exposing the workings of the Justice Department and the Internal Revenue Service. The TRAC website is a rich source of data to reporters around the world.
- WAER-FM—NPR affiliate station; offers student internships.
- The Newshouse—Campus web news service created, edited and produced primarily by Newhouse students.
- Hill Communications—Student-run public relations firm based at Newhouse.
- Tully Center for Free Speech—Centered at Newhouse, supports free speech, research and open dialogue.