If you haven’t already, this is your opportunity to visit us!
We’re hosting two Preview Days this spring just for admitted students. You’ll get to see the Newhouse facilities, the Syracuse University campus and the Syracuse area. You'll also get to meet faculty and current students. To attend a Preview Day, please register for one of two dates: Friday, March 24 OR Friday, April 7.
Both events will take place from noon to 4:30 p.m. at the Newhouse School, 215 University Pl, Syracuse NY 13244.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Noon: Registration and Refreshments – Newhouse 3 Lobby
- 12:30 p.m.: Welcome by Associate Dean Joel Kaplan
- 1 p.m.: Panel discussion including current Newhouse students and representatives from Off-Campus Housing, Financial Aid and Career Development
- 2:15 p.m.: Meet the program directors
- 3:15 p.m.: Tour the Newhouse complex with current students
- 4 p.m.: Reception
Further details will be sent to you after you register. If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be hosting a webinar just for our admitted international students on Friday, March 31 at 9 a.m. EDT. Our international student liaison, Lucy Wang, will host the session, which will cover topics including requirements if you accept the offer, housing and living in Syracuse and what to expect if you enroll at Newhouse this summer.
Register here: Webinar for Admitted International Students
If you cannot attend the live sesion but would like to view a recording, please be sure to register.