Learn more about life at Syracuse University
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Newhouse School at Syracuse University!
Why choose Newhouse? You may have been admitted to other programs and are now facing the difficult and important task of choosing which program is best for you. Please take a moment to consider the factors that sent the Newhouse School apart:
- Our breadth of programs: You won’t find more public communications programs under one roof anywhere in the country. This allows you a wider variety of elective courses and a chance to collaborate with more students and more faculty on more projects.
- Our one-year programs: While some institutions are now moving to this format, we’ve been doing it for 20 years, across all our programs, to great success. You limit the time spent away from the job market and you still gain all the skills you need, in one jam-packed intense year of study. It also means you only need to weather one winter in Syracuse!
- Our Career Development Center: Our communications-specific career center supports both students and alumni with resumes, internships, job leads and networking.
- The Newhouse Network: Our alumni are among the most successful and high-profile communications professionals in the world, and they can be found everywhere. Our alumni database includes thousands of alumni who are committed to helping students and fellow graduates with career advice, networking opportunities and job leads.
- Our location: Syracuse offers all the benefits of a medium-sized city while being manageable enough to explore and enjoy everything the Central New York region has to offer.
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Be sure to check out More Resources on the right. ---->