When every company has a website and a 360-degree communications plan, every company is a media company. At Syracuse University, Newhouse students in the New Media Management graduate program practice the application of innovative digital solutions to strategic communications problems in both traditional and new media businesses.
Graduate Education is a Faculty/Student Partnership
New Media Management students work closely with faculty members in a guided professional digital communication experience in our state-of-the-art facilities. Core courses in the program cover topics like:
- Technologies that shape state-of-the-art practices like SEO and SEM
- Designing enterprise web and social media communications
- Optimizing media through data-driven management
- Managing strategic business processes like marketing and finance
- Designing digital customer touch points like apps and responsive sites
At the end of your program, you’ll participate in a capstone project with a real-world client. New Media Management students have worked directly with companies like Foursquare and Sony Pictures Digital.